samedi 18 juillet 2015

New guy from STL, first C5

Hey guys, learned a lot from threads on this forum from Google, figured I should join up. Not new to forums, but this is my first Corvette.

Anyway, here's my '98 with 83k. Bought it needing some stuff, right away had the front bumper repainted due to chips, black housing bumper lights while it was apart, drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads all around, new key fob, Lloyds mats, tint was faded, had it redone, LEDs in interior, reverse and plate lights, and paint correction (done by me). Anyway, here's some pics. Only issue I still have is leak under the rear end sometimes. Not sure what it is.
Click the image to open in full size.


Click the image to open in full size.


Click the image to open in full size.


Click the image to open in full size.


New guy from STL, first C5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire