dimanche 19 juillet 2015

untuned question

Hey fellas, we are installing a BTR cam package on my car and I have kind of run into a couple of issues regarding tuning my tuner is in Livermore about 85 miles from me pretty much all highway, I planned on using my towing but I ended up getting into an accident Friday night and had to tow the daily back home turned out that was my last tow . I guess the question is can I drive the car untuned to my tuner? I will have the same ls3 injectors in place the biggest changes are the cam 233/248 .619"/.595" 113+5 Cam ,25% udp, and 1"7/8s longtubes. I am concerned that the distance may be too great for that size cam untuned, and that the rear 02 sensors will be disconnected since i plan on getting them tuned out. Thanks for any feed back!

On a side note, would tuning the car with out mufflers be ok? I planned on getting them put on after tuning for the same issue of driving it untuned to the exhaust shop.


untuned question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire