samedi 18 juillet 2015

Ok OT, what ya got

Took two electric strikes to my home last week and they only took out my 25 year old Proton 420 nightstand alarm clock that cost $80 back then, certainly owes me nothing after being relocated to 6 different homes. It was great with many features and terrific sound. Now it has passed and I'm on another quest to replace it with the same.

I've seen the Blose wave machines at $399 and I'm not going that path. Too expensive, it is after all just an alarm clock.
I don't want the traditional bed side "brick" that shows up in every hotel room. I don't need an Ipod dock style either.

I want some contemporary styling with good sound. I would spend over hundred but again, not $399.

So OT... show me what you ballers got on your stand!!!:thumbs:

I am looking at the Sangean line which evidently has replaced Proton.
Specifically the Sangean RCR3

Click the image to open in full size.


Ok OT, what ya got

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire