samedi 18 juillet 2015

Vents not working

I was driving the C6 today and turned the AC on and notice little to no air coming out. I normally have it blowing in my face, so I changed it to feet only and still felt nothing. I then set it to defrost and feet, still nothing at the feet but I could feel some air coming from the the top vents. I switched it over to heat to see if the issue was with the AC and still no air coming out of the face or feet vents. I can tell the heat and AC is working. I can feel the heat and air out of the top vents regardless on what position I have it set to. If I have it on face only, I can hear it blowing but I just can't feel any air. It is almost as if the baffles are closed or permanently set to the top vents only. I pulled out the HVAC fuses in the engine bay (28) and in the foot well (HVAC/PWR SND and ISRVM/HVAC) and they all look good. This is starting to look like more of a mechanical issue with the baffles themselves vs an electrical issue. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix?

My car is a 2013 C6 Grand Sport with 7500 miles. It is still under warranty but with 100+ degrees here, I was hoping to fix this quickly.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Jason


Vents not working

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire