dimanche 19 juillet 2015

Wtbc5 havec4 trade/cash??

Hey guys hope the title wasn't too confusing but am here just by chance somethings out their cuzz ya just never know. Have hada very nice 92 C4 and must say the car has treated me extremely well which is prolly cuzz Ive treated it very well too, I should mention the car gets looks and comments anytime I take it out.

I bought the car early 2014 from a private party and had 124k on the OD. the owner had some major electrical things replaced amungst other minor RR. that and other things are the main reason I bought the car. I should mention I did have the car inspected ata local corvette shop and found out it needed other minor things RR which was no big deal so I went ahead. Along the way I also did some DIY type things which involved normal maint. RR. In other words if anything needed attention it was cared for right away! The car now has 131k and looks/drives like something with only 50K miles! Below are some pix, all RR receipts will be shown to interested partys.

So what am I hoping to find?? 97-99 C5 RED ONLY, Auto. coupe not a vert. does not have to have any fancy options well maintained and under 100K, decent exterior and interior, body must be straight. What Im wanting to do is trade my 92 and will add cash for the right C5, if interested send PM thanx for lookin.

Attached Images
    


Wtbc5 havec4 trade/cash??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire