mardi 30 juin 2015

Front Turn Signal Problem and new Multifunction Switch did not work not

Ok, this is the second post regarding the issue. I appreciate the suggestions up to this point, and would still welcome advice from those who have been helping. But I need this to reach more people than continuing on the last post I started. I am going to re-explain the problem I am having, and I will be more specific and detailed this time.

My front/driver side turn signal is not working, period. I have replaced all of the bulbs up front. When the car is on, and the daytime running lights come on, the driver side doesn't work. When the switch flips to parking lights and headlights it turns on, but when the turn signal is engaged it does not flash. When the turn signal is engaged on the driver side, it hyper flashes and the back lights hyperflash. When the hazards on engaged all lights work properly except the front driver side turn signal.

Back story: I put LED tail lights in about 4 months ago, they would hyperflash at times, and then for a while worked perfectly fine. During this time the front driver side light that is currently not working was working, even when the hyperflash was going, it would be hyperflashing. Recently it stopped working and that is when I started diagnosing the problem.

What I've tried: I've put the tail lights back to stock, I have changed all the front bulbs. I tried without the LED license plate lights. And with help diagnosing the problem, today I swapped the multifunction switch. It didn't fix the problem. I am getting really frustrated with this because today I bought a multifuction switch that cannot be returned, so now I have a 130 dollar switch that I have no use for.

Please!!!!! Has anyone had this issue before????? I really need help. Its a safety issue but also driving me insane. Here's the other thing, I want to eventually put the LED's back and convert the rest to LED. I found a flasher unit replacement that works instead of the resistors with the LEDs so the resistors are not needed. With this flasher I feel like I can upgrade the rest of the lighting. Sorry about the length, but I need to be as descriptive as possible to give all the information needed. Any help would be much appreciated. -Davis-2001 Z06


Front Turn Signal Problem and new Multifunction Switch did not work not

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire