lundi 29 juin 2015

New C3 owner in Virginia

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.
Click the image to open in full size.

I have been a mechanic all of my professional life and couldn't pass up on a 1982 Corvette. She had been sitting in a garage for at least ten years. I dropped a battery, in-tank fuel pump and a starter and with a little tweaking, she fired up and ran as if she was always running. Absolutely no smoke and went into gear fine.
I am very impressed with the Crossfire Injection. Very simple and dependable.

Click the image to open in full size.


Some small issues.
A little runout on the driver's side axle or brake rotor.
Cab blower motor is shot, easy to get to.
Exhaust manifold gaskets.
Glass T-tops are cracked.
Some small electrical issues to track down.
Some vacuum circuits to track down.

This is my first Corvette and I never knew what I was missing.


New C3 owner in Virginia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire