dimanche 28 juin 2015

Say all you want how great new zo6 is but

This is my thoughts on it. Today I was at willow spring raceway in sunny California temps were in the 100. I drove my 2014 m5 to track days all the time in temps like this or close to this because that's the day I have the itch for fun day and I don't care if the temp that day is high or low. Today I ran all day long,with AC, on best time was 1.38. Two guys bought their zo6 to the track. One had the engine replaced at 53 miles, crazy, but I can understand **** happens. He did the entire track set up and was excited to have his vette for the first time on the track. The second guy was also stock but no track set up. Both ran two sessions and both overheated. They couldn't finish the day both and went home early. I really wanted to love this car but seeing is believing. This car needs a proper cooling system. It's a joke that the car of this caliber can't run on hot days.


Say all you want how great new zo6 is but

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire